Documentation, Monitoring, Evaluation and GEDSI Officer (Part Time)
Number of Position: One (1)
S/he will be responsible for documentation of programs and cases, preparing monitoring and evaluation plans of the project, designing the GEDSI plans and reporting including other tasks of the relevant project as directed by the management.
• Responsible for documentation all project activities and preparation of reports.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, half yearly and final report of the project.
• Work in close coordination with project team and assist the project
• Coordinator in all documentation activities related to the project.
• Responsible for effective implementation project activities.
• Support the Coordinator to prepare the work plan and assist to generate the good reports, IEC materials and other relevant documents related with the project.
• Support for effective implementation of the project.
• Represent organization when requested.
• Carryout any other responsibility as required as assigned by the organization.
Required Qualification and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably in Gender Studies, Social Science and Law,
• At least 2 years of proven work experience in documentation, monitoring and evaluation and GEDSI. preferably relating to mediation, judicial committee & others related field,
• Strong documentation and reporting skills both in English and Nepali,
• Strong knowledge on GEDSI, monitoring and evaluation.
Project Duration: 9 months with extension possibilities for 3 years
Duty Station: FNB Nepal Office, Kathmandu
Deadline for application: October 31, 2023
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates are required to send an application along with updated CV. Women candidates and candidates from Dalit, Janjati, Madhesi/Terai, people with disability and other minority communities are highly encouraged to apply. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. The shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further selection process. FNB Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons.